Has anyone tried Proactiv? It’s claimed to be so good, but I just don’t believe in these miracle products anymore. So, I want to hear some real experience, before trying it. Thanks!

Hi, I had big problems with my greasy skin, causing acne, zits, pimples even comedones. When I would discharge acne the scars were left and skins appearance was permanently changing. The disfiguring scaring may damage the skin irrevocably. Proactiv helped me to clear my face!
Proactiv is oil-free formula, so it’s not comedogenus. It contains exfoliating agents which remove dead skin cells and other impurities. The active ingredient is like in many other products for acne treatment benzoyl peroxide, which penetrates pores and attacks bacteria. Other ingredients remove oil from the face, so it looks refreshed. You don’t know how will Proactive work for you, if you don’t try.