I have been developing lumps on my hands, specifically in the centre of the palm.for the last 6 months. They appear to be a callous type of thing under the skin. They are now starting to affect the use of my hands and it is now almost impossible to fully straighten the fingers out on one hand. They do not hurt but if I force the straightening I feel a tearing feeling inside my hand. I have attached a picture of my hand. Any thoughts on what this is would be appreciated and also if it may get worse. http://innz.i8.com/index.html

Thanks for including the images.

It could be warts. Not sure, but it could be.

Contact a dermatologist to find out for sure.

Have you heard about Dupuytren's (sp??) disease? I have it and your hands look like mine. It's common in people of Scandinavian, Viking and northern European ancestry. The ligaments in the hand contract and sometimes fingers get so curved in towards the palm you can't straighten them. I was diagnosed seveal years ago, but it hasn't gotten any worse, although did start to show up in my other hand. Check it out on line and you may find this is what's happening to your hand. It sure sounds like it.