Hi, a big problem here, peeling skin on my hands and feet. My skin started peeling last week. I tried using a steriod cream, but without result. It`s painful and don`t know what to do. Just moisturize with something heavy, like Vaseline. If the symptoms persist, ask your pediatrician. It also could be mild eczema, which he or she can easily treat. I think the cause of my peeling skin could be from washing laundry (I have some shirts not supposed to be washed in a washing machine) or dishes? All those cleaning products are heavy for the skin, I guess.

Hi, there are so many skin conditions connected with peeling of the skin, difficult to say, however, what is going on with your hands and feet. Also, there are fungal infections that can make your skin look as if it`s peeling. My Mom had a problem with peeling on her hands (and she was also working with detergents and stuff. Her hands were filled with open wounds. She used some sort of a special cream and after that, the condition got improved. Her skin got recovered, but every time she washes the dishes the peeling
come back.

she could try gloves :-) CPH

You may be consuming to much water or using cleaning products which more than likely contain sodium flouride or another organic / inorganic compound which thus oxidizes tissue. Toxins excret through sweat so for body parts with little sweat glans such as the hands and feet the toxin flouride builds up thus causing the skin tissue to oxidize, or breakdown, causing peeling skin.

Hey I would suggest you that don't take the risk.

Just consult doctor as soon as possible..!!

Usually the skin on your hands and feet are affected when you are consuming/touching things that you are allergic to. I suggest getting an allergy test of foods that you consume on a daily basis. You may find something suprising. I did, and am finally healing. Ha dto stop eating OATS and peanut butter, my fav.

Hey , I have peeling skin on my hands. It starts at the fingernail and slowly progresses down my hand, but it never really goes to the back of my hand or my palm. It doesn't hurt and apparently this is happened to me since I was little. I am allergic to Elmer's Glue and when my hands come in contact with it the peeling will start the next day. I have not seen a doctor for it, but I have read a lot on what it could be. hands in general are very sensitive, and really we can't be surprised that they become chapped and peely. Our hands come in contact with so much in the course of only one day, they are a person's favorite tool. I use lotion and try to be careful what I do with them so I can better protect my skin. However, my condition is minor, and while it is annoying I have heard worse conditions and try not to let it bother me.

the same thing is happening to me and it speeling really badly. its not painful but it all of my skin is peeling on my feet and hands also my heels what shall i do?

Try Athletes foot cream , I have the same problem, my feet have now started to heal, fingers its only on one hand now, well just my thumb now . everything else I used didn`t work

Hi I hope everything has gone but if not try Athletes foot cream .

I have had this problem for the last 3 years its not really painful but looks unsightly, The best thing that I have tried is snowfire emmollient freely available on ebay, amazon or accross the counter. It is a little greasy at first but unlike the other creams which last only 1-2 hours it will keep its effect for 4 hours or so.
If you find anything better please let me know.