My 15 year old son has swellings or bumps on his fingers. Each day there are a couple more bumps which appear on the other hand and other fingers. He says that they a bit painful when touched and his hands tends to get quite cold. His fingers also swells up to almost double the size at times. Has anyone come across something similar.

Hey heidisp. I feel your concern and anxiousness and I must say that you are right to feel that way since this is very concerning and it is tough not to feel afraid. My brother has gone through a similar thing with his cold hands and anemia but I can't seem to understand why do the bumps appear in such a brief period. This might be a kind of allergy, have you considered that option? Something is very wrong since his fingers are double the size. Take him to a professional and let us know the results and what happened.