About 5 days ago, I found some white circles on my hands which looks similar to blisters but where not, so I peeled them off and then they started to appear all over both my hands. Dry on the nuckles and peeling all over from under my nails to palm of my hand.

I do have eczema on my feet, but it has never bothered me and have lived with them like that since I was a kid. Only once when I was really young did I have eczema on my hands which the doctor miss diagnosed me and gave me skabes cream to put on them and the next day I couldn't move my fingers from mountains of puss, cracked, rock like formations on my hands. Then some eczema cream which can cause cancer :s and it cleared it up in about 2 weeks.

Since then nothing, I'm now 33, work on computers, so my hands really don't get put through a lot but i would like to keep the skin on them.

E45 and Eh45 don't work, but makes them feel better for a short while. next up???

I found this which is exactly what I got, it may help you also.
If I find anything that works, I will post.

D

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

My friend has a serious problem with her hands peeling and hurting now, for years. She believes her problems started after constant contact with medical hand cleaning lotion at her hospital. She's gone through numerous medical treatments and they have only temporarily given her relief. I believe that the problem stems from something internal and possibly aggravated by things external. Dermatologists are quite inadequate when it comes to diagnosing and solving many skin problems. It's a shame that so many people are suffering from symptoms that should be easy to solve.

My Mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and she was at the point of death, with cancer of the Breast in it final stage is now back alive and she is so healthy now. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use