Hi, I'm a 21 year old male and I recently started having a dull pain in my groin area. It only lasted a couple days then it went away. I went to my doctor and he said he didn't think it was anything serious. However today I found a small bump on my left testicle itself, not my scrotum. It feels like a small bug bite and it's painfull just when I touch it. I'm very concerned about it and if anyone can help I would be very gratefull.

I have the same thing. Did you find out what yours is?

The pain that you experienced might be caused by hernia. Have you had any problems with hernia any time in your life? Has your doctor checked this out? There are cases where hernia can move in to your scrotum which then cause problems in your testicular area. The bumps that you have might be caused by some sort of an infection. DO you maybe shave your pubic hair? I know that if you shave your pubic hair you might have ingrown hair. This condition is not too serious but it can cause infected bumps to appear. The thing is that you have to clear the bumps from puss and free your hair and prevent it to grow further inside your skin.

Same hear bru "need more words"