My son got swollen glands in area of his groin. It last about a month already. First he had got terrible diaper rash round his testicles, that became so bad in one day. The rash went away but swollen glands haven’t. I am worry and need any advice what to do, could that be serious and what swollen glands are? Anyone has experience similar like this?

Don’t worry, no one is alone in this world having some uncommon appearance. Swollen glands are not so rarely. As a woman who had bad luck to find out what that is on my own, I can tell you a few words. First to tell you swollen glands in groin could be only some allergic reaction but also and something bigger so there is no place for guessing what it could be, you should visit the doctor if that last more then few days or become bigger. Usually, gland swelling is enlargement of the lymph glands. They are located in various body areas, as groin as etc. Those lymph nodes work as a filter for lymphatic fluid and stores strange cells as cancer cells or bacteria. Also they are the main source of lymphocytes of the blood. Usually swelling is caused by local or systemic inflammation, but also could be caused by cancer. Inflammation of lymph nodes are referred as lymphadenopathy. I guess your son is young so I believe his case is first one, but anyway check it with doctor.