I would like if someone could tell me some information about lymph glands. It seems to me that mine are swollen in the groin area. I would appreciate any information about lymph glands.

The first thing you need to do is to go to your doctor to determine the cause. Swollen glands are most likely caused by an infection. The lymph nodes in the groin (femoral or inguinal) can swell from an injury or infection in the foot, leg, groin, or genitals. Testicular cancer, lymphoma, or melanoma may cause a lump in this area, but this is a rare case. Your doctor may use x-rays to help diagnose the cause of your swollen glands or a single lymph node may be surgically removed after needle aspiration. In the event of the malignancy of the lymph system, cancer-fighting drugs are the treatment. Generalized Lymphadenopathy is a case of swelling in two or more areas of the body. Treatment for swollen glands focuses on treating the underlying cause. Therefore, a bacterial infection is being treated with antibiotics, while a viral infection often goes away on its own. Hope that you will be ok.