Last week I had unprotected oral sex and intercourse with one girl I met that evening. I know this was stupid, but that is already done. However, I have noticed some pain in the left side of my groin. This pain became more severe, and after some research, I realized my lymph nodes in my groin were the enlarged. I would like to hear could groin lymph nodes mean I got some STD.

If you have abnormally swollen lymph nodes in the groin, you will know it. You will feel it like tender marbles under the skin, right in the crease where the thigh joins the abdomen. However, low abdominal discomfort and swollen lymph nodes are uncommon symptoms of STD anyway. Most lymph node enlargements in the groin are due to things other than STD. It is more important to be on the lookout for discharge from the penis, painful urination, and genital sores if you are worried about STD. However, if you have symptoms that you are unsure about the answer is not in asking questions to an online doc. It would be better for you to see a health care provider. If in doubt, visit your local health department's STD clinic to check your groin lymph node. It is impossible now to say what caused your enlarged groin lymph nodes, whether that is STD or not. I'm confident it isn't HIV,which would cause lymphadenopathy everywhere, not limited to one side of the groin.