So my partner & I have been together for 5 years in August. We have a 3 year old son. Lately we have so many arguments. This time it has lead to him kicking me out. I need advice, should I try work things out (time, and time again this happens) or should I carry on without him in my life. I need mutual advice, I've asked family members for advice as well as friends but I can't decide. I really do love him. But there are other issues. He treats me like c**p, he gets abusive after he's had a few drinks and also likes to put me down! It's easy said then done - Leave him. But no matter what I'll always have love for him. Please someone give me some advice. I've also caught him talking to one of his past time girlfriends on facebook recently  Only because he left his account open. Telling her he love's her & wants to be with her.   Please HELP!  

I'm no expert but it sounds like you should leave him..the way he treats you is at this point is beyond "c**p"...you're not an animal and should never be treated like that....your son shouldn't be exposed to this...and you're a very good mom for trying to keep your family together, but it's time you do whats best for you and leave with your son

i hae been in the same relationship u r. leaving it was the best thing that ever happen to me. u can do bad all by yourself. it will get easier as time go by and u will feel like the world is yours.