We've been together on and off for about 6 years and we now have a one year old together. In the beginning, he was living with his mother and was always calling me crying about his exs or what his mom did. I broke up with him a couple months later because I couldn't take how dramatic he was. That same summer I moved out and moved in with him because I thought he changed and he pretty much gave me an ultimatum; move in with him or never see him again. I moved in. A year later during christmas I leave and have him arrested because that day and a couple months prior to that he started becoming physically and emotionally abusive. Not just a slap in the face but he would beat me over the head with anything he could find. I literally visited my mom with black eyes and bruises almost everyday. A couple months after that, I'm pregnant. 6 months into the pregnancy, I find out he's cheating and I reacted in a way that caused him to beat me again and I lose it. At this point my mind was completely fogged and I move in with him. He beat me everyday and I left and admitted myself into a mental hospital. From there I told him I wasn't going back and left him. A friend of a friend took me in and from there we became close. My boyfriend stalks me once he finds out where I work and live. He stalks me on facebook, prank calls my phone, sends me emails, etc. The new guy wasn't any better, so I planned on leaving. I find out my boyfriend has my SS card so I told him I'd meet him and give him his c**p back in exchange for mine. I figured its been 9 months and he got a girl pregnant so he'll leave me alone. Didn't work out that way. A day later new guy calls me hysterically and wonders why I haven't come home. I was drinking and did the woohoo with my boyfriend so new guy throws all my c**p out and I'm homeless from there. Mister 'knight in shining armor' offers a place to stay and somehow convinces me to get back together. A month later I'm late and find out I'm pregnant. 6 months into the pregnancy I leave. At this point I had enough of him accusing me to screwing my boss, his constant use of drugs and alcohol, and how he never bothered to so much as even get a job. He goes ape**** lol. My daughter is born and once she turns 2 months old, I move in with him. It's been a year and a half and things have gotten a little better but now it's gotten to a point where I'm just tired of him. I find myself questioning whether I love him or not. He hit me a couple of times and made me get rid of facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. He constantly reading my texts and going through my emails and STILL he accuses me. He also hates the fact that I talk to my coworkers, guys and girls, and talk about work.  I don't know what to do anymore. Everyone tells me to leave but what about my daughter? What if he never leaves me alone? What if I want to go back again?

Sorry its so long, just hoping someone that can tell me what is wrong with me.

What... YOU LOVE HIM.. that's it!

a lot of people just say im used to him but even if that were the case how would i know that he loves me too. the way he constantly disrespects me or puts me through c**p makes me feel like im just there cos no one else wants to be.

Just close your eyes and imagine him treating his daughter the same way he treats you (the physical and emotional abuse)...is that what you want for her? .....or when the day comes he does attack her....you will leave.