I would like some help with the possible treatments of the neuropathy. My niece has it and I am so concerned for her. She said that she has been experiencing a lot of pain lately and that she does not know what she would do without the meds. Anyway has anyone tried Manuka honey and bee venom combination for this condition?

Well, I have never had any need for searching the medication for this therapy but I did use Manuka honey, although for something completely different. I had an open knee wound and it took some time before it healed completely, and Manuka honey helped a lot in speeding up that process. I also know that it is good for stomach issues, duodenal ulcers, IBS, appetite loss, all sorts of bacteria etc…

I think a neuropathy symptom is inflammation in the joints. I am waiting to hear if I have neuropathy. I do have arthritis, claw toes and other feet deformities. I have a build up of toxins and on antibiotics. Should take painkillers as well, but instead took manual honey to deal with toxins. What I didn't know is that manuka is a natural anti inflammatory. It worked a treat.