My fiance and I have been having sex for about two months without birth control or any condoms. So, we both know there could be a chance that I am or can become pregnant. Well, I had a period three weeks ago, everything was normal. I had no discomfort what so ever, and I usually never do. No cramping, no bloating, no cravings, no diarrhea. Well, about a week ago I had a four day period. Not too unormal. But the last day, of course the last day being only spots, I started to have really bad nausea pains. Like almost all day for three or four days I would feel like I always was going to throw up. After three days, I got the diarrhea and feel a little better. I haven't had such bad nausea pains, I still get light ones though. I have not taken a pregnancy test yet. Should I take a test? Should I go to the doctor's? Is there something really wrong with this period?

i need help, my husband and i have been trying to conceive for three months now. last month my period was due on the 29th of march and it came on the 20th 9 sdays before my period was actually due. but it wasnt a normal period it was very light in the morning then began to get a bit heavier. on the 24th of the same month i then had brown discharge and it was a lot. im not sure if it was implantation bleeing or what. and then this month my period isnt due until the 26th of april and yesterday evening i had brown discharge then it was a pinkish color very minimal as if i didnt really need a pad. but then this morning i had red blood but it wasnt too dark. ive had early pregnancy symptoms like head aches, very sore lower back, hips hurting, lower abdominal pain, food cravings, sore nipples that sometimes hurt to touch, milk ducts forming in my boobs, and i have become more veinier on my legs, hands, fet, arms, hips and face and im tired all the time. i took a prego test this afternoon and it came back negative. is there still hope that im pregnant? my periods are always on time and come in the morning, never in the evening. we ttc before i was fertile and even after, we really want a baby!! any help would be greatly appreciated.