About two months ago I decided to quit smoking weed mostly because I wanted to focus more on school and less on getting high. I first started smoking in the 9th grade when I was about 13 but I would only smoke a couple times a week. When I became a sophomore I really started smoking heavily every day. This is when I decided to quite. About three days after I quit I started feeling a lot of anxiety and panic attacks. I had a very depressed mood for about a month. I never told anyone because my parents had no clue that I smoked and would kill me. After about a month and a half I really started to feel better less anxiety and no depressed mood. After felling better for a couple of weeks I was hanging out with a few friends who were smoking and I decided just to take one hit to see what it felt like. I have to say after not smoking for so long I actually got a little high off one hit. The next day my anxiety came back. I’m writing this to see if I am going to go threw all this again after just one hit. PLEASE RESPOND.

It has been a while, so u already know if the withdrawals and anxiety would come back, but just wanted to say that I just went through the same withdrawals ans had bad anxiety for 2 month, and have been clean for 4 month, but I would never start again because the anxiety scared me where I thought it would be forever, and I am still surprized that it got better, well gone, so I would't even start again. It was the worst experience of my life and now that is gone I would't wana go back. Good luck to u!