So, I'm 14 and I've been smoking marijuana for two years. I'm not a heavy user, I used to smoke maybe once or twice a week, and never had problems with it. I could pass around several bowls with my friends and just have a chilled, fun high. I went to Florida to visit my mom back this summer, and I finally had my first bad experience with it. I took 6 or 7 hits, and was watching TV while everyone was asleep, and I started to freak out. I had a severe panic attack, and I puked twice and passed out. Ever since then, I can't enjoy weed like i used to. Nearly every time that I smoke, I start burping and feel a little nauseous. I usually get a panic attack when I'm high, too. I ended up stopping for a while, and I kept having stomach issues and panic attacks, even when I wasn't stoned. The stomach pains/nausea/dizziness got so bad that I developed a fear of going out of the house, worried that i'll have stomach issues with my friends, etc. Now two weeks sober, I started having stomach problems and constipation, and I'm scared to start smoking weed again. I've also been very depressed and developed anxiety problems that I've never had before. I started taking antispasmodics recently to make the stomach pains less violent. What do I do? I just want to feel like normal again.P.S. I know that I don't get laced bud.

am 14 and my advise to you is when you want to smoke eat instead of smoking cause smoking than makes those worse am plus you have to stay a way from those friend that smoke and when you have a panic i atack dont freak out just sit down and think about it 

Hi Jacob, It seems that this first bad experience with weed coincided with your visit to Florida to see your mother. I've always believed that when one gets the heebie jeebies from weed, and everyone that smokes has, you can't blame it on the smoke. The smoke doesn't put anything in, but it shows you what's already there. Good luck Jacob, it'll be alright. Mark

Stop being a p***y
Seriously everyone has a bad trip smoking everything is fine
Take that in really deep. EVERYTHING IS FINE.

I'm 34 and have been smoking on and off since 18,  but started smoking daily 15 years ago. Everything was fine, other than my lungs, until about 10 years ago when I started developing stomach Problems. Severe nausea, bloating, feeling full after only a few bites, even throwing up after overeating. When I smoked, the symptoms would go away for a little while. I was eventually diagnosed with gastroperesis.  I continued to smoke to find relief from the symptoms. However, as I've gotten older the pot has started working less and less and I ended up relying on it too much and it became a problem if you know what I mean. over the past two years my general feeling of paranoia has increased, and I never used to feel that way. Granted, I have marital issues which can give me reason to be depressed, anxious and a little paranoid, but I've noticed they get instantly worse after I smoke. What started out as a coping mechanism has turned into a bad addiction. I am proud to say I am now recently sober and both my stomach problems and the anxiety are much much better. If you are only 14 please remember your body chemistry is still developing and using any kind of drug, prescription or recreational, can definitely affect you in ways you cannot yet realize. If you develop dependencies of any kind now they will be much harder to break and recover from. I am now being very diligent with my eating habits and my gastroperesis seems to be much better, in fact I'm wondering if the pot didn't cause it in the first place. 

Your at the age where your brain is adjusting to signals from stress,coping etc. Your NOT helping your normal growth by smoking this. Now- let me educate you on weed and panic attacks. Weed that gives you panic attacks is High in THC=Panic Attacks. You need weed with dark resin.amberish. It is HIGH in CBD which gives you the 'couch buzz". Meanwhile it mellows out the RACEY THC which causes panic. (Even in me) I have regular medical insurance so I know everything is ok. When i was yoru age- I had to stop smoking for years cause of panic. Remember when you do panic.
Go somewhere dark, imagine yourself on a roller coaster. Also- you know when your heart races? IT DOESNT! Its the signal saying it is. Someone taught me this and its helped me since. When your heart races- touch it.. Youll find its beating normal. The stomach c**p yor having sounds like your WORKING yourself up too much.

Keep in mind- when you panic. Imagine yourself racing fast in a car or what...! Find stupid c**p to laugh at too. (Look at that rain dripping of of the windshield etc) Oh and remember- the panic attack ALWAYS ENDS.. Your not going to get stuck nor die! ok? :-)

STOP TRYING TO BE GROWN!!! YOU GO TO "TIME OUT", HOW COULD YOU START SUCH A HABIT! WHERE WERE YOUR GUARDIAN'S! NO OFFENSE, BUT, ITS SAD TO START SO YOUNG!!!

WHERE WEED IS LEGAL THEY HAVE A LIQUID IN A EYE DROPPER BOTTLE THAT YOU CAN PUT UNDER THE TONGUE. MY DAUGHTER HAS gp AND SHE IS SO SICK ALL THE TIME SHE CAN'T DO ANYTHING. SHE WAS JUST IN THE HOSPIAL 2 TIMES IN THE LAST 3 DAYS. HEADACHES, VOMITING, PAIN, DIRREAH ETC. IT IS A TERRIBLE THING

Marijuna addiction treatment is not a quick and easy process. In general, the longer and more intense the Marijuna use, the longer and more intense the treatment you’ll need. But regardless of the treatment program’s length in weeks or months, long-term follow-up care is crucial to recovery.

Same need answers