So I am basically creating this thread so i and others can share stories about quitting marijuana for good, and give advice on how to quit. I'm 16 and have been smoking on and off for about 2 years, but this year i smoked nonstop everyday(before school, after school, and all day after that) because of the people i hung out with and because of my social anxiety disorder and depression. I recently quit because of the terrible withdrawal symptoms i get when im not high such as HORRIBLE stomach pains and loss of appetite, worse depression and anxiety, insomnia, anger, mood swings, fatigue, and even slightly schizophrenia, among other things. Other than that I totalled my car while I was high and now had to move to a completely different town just so i can get away from it and relieve the urge to smoke. I have been clean for 3 days now and am having the worse withdrawal symptoms ever such as a complete inability to focus, which makes school unbearable and incredibly frustrating. But i am drinking lots of water, exercising everyday, and doing things to keep my mind off it. But Please share your stories and ways to make it easier on all of us trying to quit, thank you.

First off GOOD FOR YOU for quitting.... withdrawls can be extreamly hard to deal with but they will get better. unfortunatly THC is a fat soluble molecule so it will take longer to get out of your system than other drugs..... are you overweight at all?

Thank you! And no not at all, i am extremely fit for my age, and I have a pretty high metabolism so I can get in shape with just a few workouts

Thank you! And no not at all, i am extremely fit for my age, and I have a pretty high metabolism so I can get in shape with just a few workouts. (edit) But i have noticed a weight gain and worse change in appearance since i stopped smoking.