I realized that marijuana Withdrawal is real. HOwever, I do not feel like going get PRescriptions medications for my anxiety, restlessness, ECT. DOEs anyone have any ideas for OTC over the counter Medications that work that are non-addicting. I want something to take that to relieve these symptoms then completely go off this medicine. Anyone had any ideas. I have heard SLEEPMD and Cortiguard? Please post your age, how long you have been user, how long you have been off marijuana and using these OTC product. Thanks a lot and hope you can help me. I have work soon and need to get these resolved..

I had to withdrawal from many years of antipsychotics (major tranquilizers) and tried both 5-htp and daytime melatonin;
the only thing that helped me be active and relaxed at work
was the picamilon
(niacin and gaba compound)
successfully used by the russian psychiatrists
to help alcoholics with withdrawal .
-- beyond-a-century.com just got that back in stock
. getting off pot is a piece of cake compared to tranquilizers
unless of course the reason you have to quit
is because you fear being telepathically snitched on by mind readers !
. I was 24 when I went off pot,
and doing that caused me to get the schiziphrenic tele.fears;
I would definitely checkout dhea for courage,
you will need it .
. switching horses in midstream like that is one of the
primary reasons for becoming schizophrenic .

try ayahuasca vine - only banisteriopsis caapi tea..microdosing every day.. no addiction, it is the best medicine i believe :-)

I have been smoking Marijuana daily for almost 8 years. I started when I was 14 years old. I am currently 22. I started smoking because all my friends where doing it; it was the "cool thing" to do. Prior to smoking I was always on the honor roll I was the class president, and captain of the girl’s varsity track and cross-country team. As I began smoking more and more I started to notice that my grades started slipping and I was never on time for class. I started to bunk school and got into a lot more trouble. My parents did not know what to think of me. I would never go home I was always late for curfew. I remember at one point I did not go home for a week. I was starting to think about dropping out of school but then I got pregnant and decided to finish. My daughter will be 5 in just a few weeks. I had tried to quit before back in 2008, so I order this audio program that was suppose to have 100% success rate. Yeah what a bunch of BS that was. As soon as I heard the guy talk I shut it off, I could not even understand what the guy was saying. I knew that I had wasted my money. I quit for about a day and started smoking again. I know people say that you can not get addicted to pot but I do not know for some reason I knew I was. It was weird; I had never wanted something so bad. However five months ago I decided that enough was enough I knew I needed to quit. I could not afford my habit anymore. I was spending all my money on pot rather than rent, food or anything else that is of prime importance. So I decided to quit. I went 2 days without smoking and then I noticed that I started to have anxiety attacks, became depressed and I was really nausea. I began to have cold sweats and just felt really weak. I started getting angry for no reason. I knew something was wrong. I really wanted to smoke but I knew that I needed to quit so I could better my life. I called my doctor and he said that I should try to pick up a hobby and he said that he could prescribe me something for the anxiety. I started drawing and I refused to take the prescription. I do not really like to put anything in my body that is not natural. I do not even like to take Tylenol when I have a headache. Picking up a hobby did not help at all. I knew that I could not quit "cold turkey" so I started to look on the internet to figure out what I could do. I came across a website and it completely changed my life. I now have a great job, I have more energy to play with my daughter and I am back in school to be a personal trainer. If I can give any advice to the people out there that struggle trying to quit on there own or trying to find a good job, it would be to check out Maritox. I loved Maritox because it was all natural and not a chemical that is addictive and it is for those who want to quit smoking marijuana without being hooked on another drug. It actually helped with all my side effects that I was feeling while I was quitting. It is just like taking a daily vitamin or supplement. I am not saying that quitting is for everyone and I am not saying that everyone can get addicted to marijuana but I know for sure that I was and the only thing that helped was Maritox. I have not smoked in four months. Thank you for listening to my story. I would like to wish the best of luck to everyone that WANTS to quit. :D

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

You should try Maritox. It is not a prescription and can be ordered online and get it next day. i know a few people who have used it. good luck

s

You should try Cannitrol. It is not a prescription and can be ordered online and get it next day. i know a few people who have used it. good luck

hi just wondered if anyone tried cannitrol?

I would recommend cannitrol to anyone nervous about going without thc. It has allowed me to comfortably abstain.

What was the name of the site that was such a life changer?

you can google the word "maritox" or "cannitrol" that will get you there. Links to sites are not allowed here, sorry