My family member is having strong pain in the lower right side of his stomach with super soft stool & rapid weight loss . He never goes out to eat anymore because he has to run to the restroom during his meal. Im worried about him because he went from being a strong 200 pound man to a weak 130 pound man who is always in discomfort. he has seen his Doctor but didnt get a solid answers just anti dia & pain meds. I dont know what to do or what type of test to ask the Doctor to give him. He has had the same Doc. for 20 years and wont go anywhere else . Any ideas will be greatly taken. He was told he has crons & diverticulitious... I just want him to stop loosing weight and be pain free. I wish I knew of something natural so if anyone knows of something please let me know. I tank you for any advise even if you know someone who has gone through this just so I know he is not alone.

Well, you should force him somehow to see another gastroenterologist. Crohn's disease is treatable so he/she should see a doctor as soon as possible. I read that herbal and nutritional supplements, probiotics, fish oil, acupuncture are commonly used therapies, but I would talk to a specialist first.