Hello everyone,

OK, let’s see. We all know that Estrin D is a diet pill for women in menopause, but I have heard that men can use this supplement as well.

Is that true? Can men use Estrin D for weight loss as well?

Who can tell that? I mean, if women use this supplement for weight loss while they are in menopause, then when the men should use it, if they can, of course :) ?

Maybe you will find this question funny, but I really have heard this one day ago.

I must say that I am confused :)

Where did you heard that? This is the first time that I have heard that man can use this supplement for weight loss. I don’t know, but if you ask me, I think that you are wrong :) Again, if this pills is just and only for menopausal woman, then everything is perfectly clear. Estrin F is not to be used by man. And, I don’t know what I can tell you more about it, because I think that users politics for this supplement has perfectly sense.

Lady’s can use it, but their other halves can’t :) Basically, that is it.

No, they can't. I think that you really don't need explanation for this argument :) My husband wanted to use this medication as well, because his buddy told him that he can lose his weight and to be healthy with this supplement.

Of course, I told him to visit his doctor. Well, his doctor told him that Estrin D is not for him at all. This is only supplement that women can use, but while they are in menopause. Something other - no way :) So, if you have the case like mine, tell your husband to try something else, maybe to exercise every day and to eat healthy. Of course, alcohol is not allowed as well. 

Enjoy!