In 13 and most of my friends have pubic hair and stuff, but I'm worried I won't hit puberty. I masturbate and every now and then a clear sticky liquid will come out, but it isn't semen. And I have no penis growth, my penis soft is about an inch and a half, and hard im about 3.5. I have no armpit hair, but I do have curly hair in my ballsack, none above my penis, only black hairs are visible at an angle but they are very tiny. Any answers would make me feel great because this is very stressful and gives me tons of anxiety, thanks.

Health Guru

Hi Quinn, I understand it's stressful for you when all your friends are a lot more advanced than you are at the moment but try not to worry as everyone goes through puberty at different ages that's all, it has started for you as your starting to get pubic hair now it's not something that happens in a couple months puberty can go on to your late teens, one day when you masturbate your fine that you can actually produce semen when you ejaculate it's just a case of being patient that's all. :-)

Alright, thanks :) I feel better now

Don't worry. I'm 14. My penis is like 1 in
2 in hard I don't have pubs no cum
No pubs. Im. Just. Waiting. But. My girl
Don't. Care. We still. Make. Out. Good luck. Sean
Bigger