Hey guys.. it has sotra taken me long to publish my own posting, but m glad that i finally did.... PREMATURE EJACULATION!!.. this is a gravely word for all guys out there, and though some suffer from it once in a while due to overexcitement or other surrounding factors, for a number of us, it is a permanent omen.. I will start to give u my own story of how i started masturbating and how it ended up to premature ejaculation.., then finally to how i have been able to get myslef out of the habit, and also how m making an effort to improve my pefromance.. Please enjoy and also leave comments or reply's so that we can broaden this discussion and help each other out , for the benefit of our future sexual lives.... Well, I started masturbating at around 12 yrs of age (now m 28 yrs old), and learnt of this habit from my peers who were older than me, and hence we masturbated while wathching porn or pictures of nude women. at that time, it was all fun for us, and the fact that i reached puberty at the age of around 16yrs, i dint know anything about ejaculation. so as far as i can remember, my ejaculations back then were nothing but dry air... lol.. I started ejaculating at the age of 16, and as far as i can say, during my earlier years of masturbation, it used to take me almost 2 hours to ejaculate, but with my frequent masturbation, this reduced dramatically, and by the time i was 22 yrs, it only took me about 4 minutes of masturbation to ejaculate. All along, i was a virgin, and even though i loved women, i was more fascinated by breasts and caressing, but i would always retreat to my closed room and recall her image, then masturbate to orgasm. Therefore i never had any sexual intercourse not untill i was about 26 yrs old, since it was easier for me to masturbate and orgasm, plus i would do it as frequently as i wanted. i grew from an occassional masturbator to a very heavy masturbator, where i would msturbate upto 5 or 6 times in a single day. all along, no one educated me or neither did i know the side effects of masturbation, and plus the fact that i was so secretive about it, amounted to my awaiting Disaster!! i have been reading posts from various people who suffered from premature ejaculation who complained of : Knee pains, decrease in memory power, vision, hair loss and all other things, and i'm sorry to say that these are real. From my personal experience, I used to be a wizard in Math, and i was really intelligent, but as years went by, my level of concentration and recall reduced drastically. I would be told one thing, and the next minute i would have forgotten it. i became uncertain whether i have locked the door, picked up my cell fone, etc. My grades really went from bad to worse, and math which was my favourite, became a night mare, however hard i tried to concentrate. I was an athlete, and i was always on the basketball court, but at 17yrs, my knees started swelling. It first started with my right knee one tuesday morning. i woke up to find my knee really swollen and it looked like there was so much fluid trapped in it. I immediately went for xrays and other exams, but all these showed nothing. so the doctor asked me to massage it frequently, and the problem switched from my right knee to my left knee... and it never stopped hurting. so i had to quit my passion for B.Ball. Other symptoms that you will notice, although they will differ in every individual, are as follows: - PHYSICAL EFFECTS : pain in the legs - u find that u cannot stand for a long time, or cannot do vigorous exercises easily; Pain in the back; wrinkles and narrowing of the base of your penis, It becomes much softer; Its size diminishes and so does its erection and amount of ejaculation. - SOCIAL EFFECT: you will find yourself keeping away from the oposite sex, coz u are more afraid that if u get too intimate with gal, u might ejaculate even before getting insidde her, or u might even come immediately she grabs ur penis - You become more frustrated mentally, thinking that you will never have a normal sex life, thinking that you will never marry, or even if you do, your marriage will break up. This is the explanation that i found from my research on these problems. " the more we masturbate, the more we empty our reservoir of sperms, and our bodies try to replace the diminishing levels at a faster rate than they can be produced. This is more so, for those who maturbate for about 2 or 3 times everyday, for a long period of time. therefore because the body cannot replace the sperm production that fast it tends to switch to its second option, which is the body itself. Calcium and posphorous minerals from our bones will begin to be emptied, to make up for the sperms. And these also include the minerals and neuro-transmitters in the brain, which are robbed of their nutrients at a faster rate than the body can produce them, so as to cater for sperm production. therefore all these deficiencies, will start building up, and after some time, ( it usually takes 2 or more years, again depending on the individual) thats when u begin to suffer from all these bone issues, premaure ejaculation n all that. I knew about my premature ejaculation at 26 yrs of age, when i finally got a girlfriend who really loved me to death, no matter wat! plus she was a virgin, and was so new to the sex thingy. So everytime we started foreplay, i would ejaculate immediately, and she would laugh it off, thinking that i ejaculate so fast coz she's too hot for me. little did she know that there's a mortal reason to that. i had it rough trying to penetrate her coz as i said she was a virgin, but when i finally did, i swear, I came 2 seconds after going in.!! This happened for 3 consecutive nights we tried, and i have neveer been scared like that. So i started searching for answers t my problems on any website that i could lay my hands on, and thats when i found the root cause being masturbation. that night i made up my mind, never ever to msturbate again. I was so scared, that it completely reprogrammed my mind.! anytime i felt like an urge to maasturbate, i just remembered my first day of sex when i came 2 seconds of digging into my gal. and it freaks me out o much, that i chuck the whole idea. the best way to avoid such an urge , i found out, was to get out of the house or your comfort zone immediately, do something creative, or just take a walk, and in like 5 to 10 minutes, the urge will be gone. another thing, refrain from porn websites when alone, coz these will play on your minds fantasies and you will find yaself with the jerking off urge. I talked to my gal about it, i was lucky she dint know a thing, n i told her that maybe the reason for my premature ejaculation was because of an appendix surgery which i had (offcourse i was lying, but i was glad she believed me). so i started trying out the desensitizing creams, sprays and all that, but i came to find out that these creams just make u numb, just for about a minute, but u still end up with premature ejaculation. another problem with the cremes, is that they make both you and your partner numb, so none of you ends up enjoying the love making session. some of the cremes also had a burning sensation , it was like my penis was dipped in Ether! This is what i researched and did, that helped me till today. It might work out for you too, and there's no harm in trying. * REVERSE MASTURBATION:- this is what i call it, coz i couldnt find a better name. What i basically did was this, was we decided that my galfriend will start masturbating me. Let me tell u why i found this to work. When u r masturbating yaself, ur mind is fully working at 100%, trying to create a fake sexual atmosphere, a fake nude woman, a fake vagina, a fake sexual intercourse and all that. and at the same time, you are vigorously trying to jerk off. all these strain on your brain tends to make ur brainoverwork itself, and give in to superfast ejaculation. But when she is jerking u off instead, she is in control, and all ur brain does is just respond to her hand strokes, therefore the brain will be at ease, and from this technique, you will start learning how to relax ur brain easily, any time u want to have sex. So, what i started doing, was every night, lay in bed, and my galfriend started masturbating me. During the first days, i would come less than a minute, since the touch of her hands over my penis wwas too much. also, my mind was rushing too fast. but then with time, i learnt to relax myslef and mind. Now here is the trick, .. 'when u feel like u r about to come, let her know, and she has to squeeze the tip of your penis firmly for about 10 to 15 seconds. This will stop u from cumming, and reduce ur excie ment level. she did this for like 4 times, and the fifth time, she would allow me to ejaculate. Believe me, doing this for only about 2 weeks, i realised that my self control went from 1 minute to more than 15 minutes. i couldnt believe it maself, but i decided that it was too early to celebrate, so i just kept on with the exercise. Offcourse at times i was too turned on, and we would decide to give it a shot, so i came to know about this energy drink named ENZOY. what this does, is that it keeps ur penis hard as a rock for about 30 minutes or so. Therefore, once u have a premature ejaculation, your penis still remains hard as a rock, and doesnt go limb, and so u can keep on thrusting into ur gal. Your peins will go limb, after maybe 4 encounters. But i only did this once in a while, since i knew that the only way to treat my ED permanently, was through exercises n stuff.. therefore my advise to u, is that u shoudnt rely on this quick therapy, coz it will not cure your root cause, but will give u just temporary pleasure, and u also dont want ur body to get too used to it, such that u become an addict of it, and then ur penis will never function normally again!! So my best advice is keepin on with exercising, and stay away from desensitizing creams n sprays. MY SECOND SOLUTION: My second self therapy after i started getting comfortable with my 'reveerse masturbation', was this: I got my gal into a comfortable position, where i could be able to hold firm to my penis at the same time. so how this worked was that i gave my penis a tight grip at the base, using my thumb and two fingers. I discovered that this made me lose the warm sensation of the vagina, and by holding tight to my penile base, i discovered that i was able to give my gal a good 3 minutes of love making by the first trial. This method is to train ur penis, to getting used to the vaginal enviroment, and with time, you will find that the sensory organs at the tip of ur penis will start getting accustomed to the inside of the vagina, and this will be one of the bigest leaps to curing P.E.. So i would hold firmly to the base of my penis, and thrust in and out , and when i release the grip of my fingers, i would come after afew more shots. The time i took to come increased with more practise, and this made me extremely happy, coz i knew i was on the right track!! YAY!! My last therapy, was herbal medicine. I found out some good herbal medicine that has been used from time back, eg by chinese and indians (remember they are the fathers of herbal and ancient medicine), which work on the kidneys and other body parts, and help the body in restoring the nutrients which u lost in years of mastrbation faster. one was african black ant, which worked out okay for me, though at times it gave me a slight headache. even though, i felt a really big difference with them. M not saying that u should go buy them, but its worth a try. My biggest advice is first and foremost, "STOP MASTUBATING COMPLETELY, IF U WANT TO LEAD A HAPPILY FUTURE MARRIED LIFE'. Anytime u feel like masturbating , just remember this "your wife will leave u for another man, if she finds out that u cant satisfy her. Or even worse, people will start fuccking ur wife, when u r not around, and u will raise other peoples kids in future, thinking they r ur own". when i remember these lines anytime i feel like jerking off, i puts me off completely, and i just leave my comfort zone, go outside n do something constructive. By the time i come back to the house, m perfectly normal again. I know it wont be easy, but hey, if i managed to get out of it, any one can do it. just remember that u will be a laughing stalk and will lead a lonely life of premature ejaculation anytime u feel like masturbating , and that will close the deal. I'm also not saying that P.E will happen to everyone who jerks off, but just remember this.. ' it might take upto 5 or more years of you jerking off, but one day, you will for sure end up being a premature ejaculator. For those who have this problem, dont freak out, donr despair thinking that life if over for you. Thank God for this steadyhealth website, for its only here that we can share our experiences and try to find solutions coz trust me , 99% of men out there, cannot say they suffer from ED to anyone. Not eevn their best friends. And i wanna let y'all know that i din my research , and from the "reverse masturbation ' and my other exercises that i did, through all trial and error methods, m happy to let y'all know that in a period of almost 3 years now, i can proudly say that i am able to last upto 8- 10 minutes of good sex, and if i apply the thumb squeeze technique, i last until my woman comes before me. Hey, this is the most amazing part.. I never imagined that my gal would ever say words like "baby..fuuck me harder till i come again" trust me the day she said that, was the day i knew that I WAS FINALLY TURNING BACK THE HANDS OF TIME'.. One more thing.. ' remember it took years for you to become a premature ejaculator, therefore dont think it will take 2 weeks or a month, to reverse the process. It will take a good amount of determination , effort and time, but the joy is that once u start seeing the fruits of your hard labour, the more motivated u become to keep on. Remember itts just like weight lifting. The more u exercise ur muscles, the stronger they get. So keep dont think that u r out there alone. The number of people suffering from P.E, is just unbelievable. Thank God u found this website, for i believe in helping out fellow mankind the best way that i can. Please dont forget to give ur constructive opinion or feedback or comment, and lets broaden our interlllectual ability. Till then, PEACE OUT!

thanks a lot, from 16 to till now i was masturbating my penis and my balls have become smaller, please say me what to do

Ur welcome.. as i said, the first thing is to stop masturbating completely, and this will help ur penis a great deal. This is the first step to take, to start recovering ur health back.

Email me n we can chat more.

Thanks

k ill stop. then what is the next step

what is that kelgel exercise, please say me about it

Hey, It sounds very inspiring and I feel I can re-live again with confidence. I started mastrubating after I broke up with my ex 3 yrs ago, I used to mastrubate almost 3-4 times a day and now I am very addicted to it. And like you said I myself invited PE with excessive mastrubation. I would love to chat with you sometime if you are serious about what you said here. I wana get out of the embarrasment from my current GF. Please help and email to

Regards
-CrazyGuy

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

hello there mate! im 17 and im facing a terrible memory loss. Im Usually bloody good in my english, i used to make 5-6 pages story per hour, but now i cant even spell, not even "Colour", i forgot. and math is one of my favorite subjects, and i forgot how to solve a quadratic equation, even fractions and others. im DAMN terrified because my final exam of my life is 4 months away! and im really sick of keppin' forgetting stuff and what's happening around me, i use to remember every detail but i have lost it in just a few years, i started when i was 13, it was the greatest thing that any 13 year old can experience, i was soo addicted to it! My grades especially english went from A to B- or C+, and my Math went from C too F. i realized this last year when i was in my relax mode. then i cut down my activity from twice a day, till 3 days a week and now im doing it almost once a week. i need to stop this but the sexual fantasies keeps hitting on the head. i need to regain back my memory for this exam. ITS MY LAST CHANCE!. but i really dont know how to stop it!! and its like giving me bad luck. i need an advice from you because had the same experienced as me. Help me please!!

Dude the exact problem I have I am a medical student and i used to be a human recorder I used to remember every singl thing i hear in the lectures and labs then my masturbation frequency increaded from 2-3 times a week to 2 times per day all day. I noticed that i become dumb, cant concentrate always fatigued and my memory was going to the bottom i read something like 5 times and I couldnt recall it

masturbation is definitely affected me and whoever says theres no medical evidence well i am studying to be a doctor and if i learned one thing so far is that we dont understand the human body very well and my experience is more than enough to convince me that masturbation does have side effects.

Thanks buddy for sharing, u rock

Man, nice story, thanks for sharing. I definitely should stop mastubating, and i shall start today. Before, i read other posts where people were saying it doesn't affect your body and its quite healty to masturbate and i thought ok, i'll just continue doing what i like,but now i'am more convinced than ever that its wrong, and i don't care that there isn't any medical studies that confirms it. Man i was a smart kid, had ambitions, energic person, now i'am a total ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** up. At 22 i feel fatigue, cant stand for long time, back pain, muscles and joints pain also, memory deacrease and social efects you tend to avoid girls., and damn i so dumb now i even find difficult writing here, it seems i'am forgeting the language too, that sucks. Like you said the key to all this is this :size=9]the more we masturbate, the more we empty our reservoir of sperms, and our bodies try to replace the diminishing levels at a faster rate than they can be produced. This is more so, for those who maturbate for about 2 or 3 times everyday, for a long period of time. therefore because the body cannot replace the sperm production that fast it tends to switch to its second option, which is the body itself. Calcium and posphorous minerals from our bones will begin to be emptied, to make up for the sperms. And these also include the minerals and neuro-transmitters in the brain, which are robbed of their nutrients at a faster rate than the body can produce them, so as to cater for sperm production. therefore all these deficiencies, will start building up, and after some time,
So the conclusion is obvious STOP MASTURBATING ITS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH. The only problem i find now is: How'd hell do we stop??

Would you share what the name of the herbal medechine you used?

Hey thanks mate
I'm 13 and I mastabate 1-2 times a day
This is a massive massive wake up call for me
I'm going to stop straight away. It has turned me off masterbating and I thank you very much for posting this as I would not have known the consequences
I'm so glad I haven't experienced any of this yet as i only started earlier in the year
Thanks a million mate

hi dude,,
informative post. nice...well.. i'm 23 years old.. i too having d same pbm... but i'm unmarried.... watever u shared is suits me 100%... was started 6 to 7 yrs back while was doing at d beginning really dont knw wat i was doing.. as i told already wat r all u shared s tat i'm having n my mind.. nd now by over materbation my vagina hav become v small.. i dont knw wat 2 do.. can u giv suggestion.. wat shd i do? i knw u r male but brother i'm new 2 this site..nd dont know 2 whom i can ask? :-( while reading ur post felt gud..k i can find soln... so pls help me.. :-( thank u in adv

Thanks for all the advice. I haven't had sex since I broke up with my girlfriend about a year ago and now I think I have E.D
I don't get hard in the morning anymore and its freakin me out as of late. I'm glad there's a website such as this where young men can discuss common issues anonymously without shame and discrimination

Stopping is relatively easy bro! For me, anytime i felt like jackin off, i would get out of my comfort zone, and go interact with people. Or i'd even go out and get busy say play ball, or cycle n stuff...and before i knew it, the urge was gone.
And within 2 months, i had stopped completely.
So bro, its all about determination, and believe me, you can easily do it..!
Cheerz

Code:

this whole masturbating mashup my life, two of my women left me already hpe these tips make a change cause i am greatful for reading.

:D :cry: