So im 15 soon to be 16. Ive masterbated since I was 7 and throughout those years ive never been able to cum, orgasm or squirt. Id really like to make myself cum. I heard it doesnt usually happen until you're 30 but im not sure. Ive masterbated with a shower head before and ill get to the point where my legs will be shaking and ill twitch. But then I have to stop because I get so tense that I cant keep going and ill have a weird feeling on my clitoris. What does that mean? Am I close to cumming? Would I have to keep going? I also heard that you dont cum until your cherry is popped or until youre not a virgin anymore. Is that true? PLEASE HELP! Im frustrated.

You can cum or have orgasm anytime.You can be 10 year the first time or twenty.You don't have to loose your virginity first! Just rub your clit,have fantasies about a sexy boy or girl,stimulate your clit until you get an orgasm :)

Hi, for a girl or woman you come when you feel an overwhelming feeling of intense pleasure, often accompanied by muscles going tense, heavy breathing and increased.heart rate, followed by a sense of release. Girls and women usually dont ejaculate like men do, but a few may. This is commonly called.squirting and is relatively rare. Also, you can have an orgasm at your age but will probably find the intensity of your orgasms and ability to have multiple orgasms will improve over time. I hope that helps.