Mz.Understood , Hi i am 21 years old i never had an Orgasm??? be for i wont 2 kno how it feels the boyfriend's in the past could not make me have one so i do not kno how it feels or i do not kno where my (G SOPT) is at all and now i wont 2 kno how 2 SQUIRT??? i have bad luck in sex so can any real weman tell me any thing

I guess it`s   common for many women, Do you masturbate?

Yes I do often but idk y ????

All you have to do to have an orgasm is just rub your clit. Watch porn & do that, it helps. lol as far as squirting, it's really common not to squirt. I can't either. I've heard all girls can, but you just have to find a guy who knows what they are doing, & you have to be 100% into the moment. But you could try inserting your middle finger & ring finger in your vagina & rubbing your g-spot. It's located on the top part inside your vagina, when you feel it, it will feel spongy. But I would start slow & try to have an orgasm. Then work your way to squirting(: hope this helped!