I'm 17 and I masturbate quite a lot and I can squirt and cum which feels so good, but I've never had an orgasm and I really want to. I have been masturbating since I was 11 and now I really want to have an orgasm to get that feeling of relief.

So to give you an idea, I usually get naked in front of the mirror then I lie on my bed and slowly run my fingers down my body from my boobs all the way to my thighs teasing my clit by stroking around it. I do this for a little bit until I get really aroused then I gently tap my clit and when it feels really good I increase the speed then start rubbing it, I usually get a cum drop or two from this. Then I insert my middle finger slowly into my vagina sliding it in and out getting faster and faster then I rub my clit at the same time. This is how I squirt usually.

So I know how to cum and squirt just I can't orgasm and it's really frustrating me, someone please give me some advice. 

i dont understand ,whats the difference ,orgasm and cum?

Orgasm is like this big overwhelming feeling but cum is just you get wet then you cum. I've never had that urge to orgasm when I've masturbated but I really want to

do you rub your g spot ,when you squirt ,is that what you mean by inserting your fingers in your vagina ?

You are obviously an ignorant young man