Hi, I'm 14 and I love to masturbate:-);-)  , but its really hard to get me to squirt and orgasm:'( , but I really like too. I used to masturbate when I was about 11 and I just got bored of it or something, I can't remember, but anyways, I used to get orgasms really easily, but now I can't and I'm really worried that I might have hurt myself somehow and now I might have to try really hard to do these things... P.S. I don't have a shower head that can change pressure :-( I really do want a sex toy even though I know I can't get one :-(

Please help! :|

Thanks!

You need to read "Sex for One" by Betty Dodson.

Good luck.

You probably haven't hurt yourself unless you have broken your hymen. Even then that wont stop you from having an orgasm. And getting a book might be just as hard or embarrassing as getting a toy. You are not going to get an orgasm just by touching yourself, and it wont happen in the first 30 seconds. It may take a few tries, and time.  

u could by a sex toy by credit card and hide the bill from ur parents

That's some good thinking there Lovely. What happens when mom doesn't get a bill from the credit card company for that month genius? Is she just going to forget it and not worry about it? How about when mom does finally get a bill and sees a charge on there from a website unknown to her? She will probably start asking questions. Use your brain before you post next time.