It is possible that numbness of the head of the penis can come from masturbation? The first time I ever got a blowjob, I came quickly and had amazing sensation. The sensation continued for every blowjob since that. Now, I find it hard to cum and I have no sensation. It is almost as if I have to force myself to have an orgasm by stretching and tightening my leg muscles. I think this is because of masturbation. When I masturbate I would stretch out because I sit in a chair when I do it and now it seems like I can't have an orgasm by just being relaxed. Also when I have an orgasm, the head of my penis gets really sore for a minute or two. The numbness dulls the sensation and I find it hard to keep an erection during sex. I looked into it and it's certainly not ED and it isn't delayed ejaculation. Maybe stopping masturbation for a while could cure the numbness?

I have the same problem. The head of my penis appears to be not as sensitive as it used to be, it's almost numb. I have to stretch and tighten my legs to orgasm.. I wish there were some answers for this..

Guest wrote:

heathp123 wrote:

same...

I'm sure modern medicine has an answer to this problem but most doctors will jump to conclusions and have you go to counseling. Just a warning.

My glans and shaft is nearly numb and the glans is often pale grey or white (especially after I wake up). Often when not erect the penis contracts and gets hard but still flexible as if filled with thick jelly. It sucks pretty bad and has been getting worse for nearly two years. No jackoff doctor will fix it but jumps to their own conclusions and reassures me after taking my money. Thanks a lot.

I am having the same problem. Is there any answer to this problem? Is Viagra a solution?

Thanks,
George

So I'm not the only one. It's really pissing me off at this stage. I have to stretch my legs and tighten the muscles so I can't cum when I stand up or when I'm on top of my girl. It's only when she's on top of me.

It doesn't seem that this is the right place to get the answer though. I'm just giving up wanking to see if that sorts it.

Good luck fellas.

I am having the same problem too! Has anyone found a cure yet?! It is interferring in my love life because my boyfriend thinks he is a bad lover and then I feel bad and it makes the problem worse for both of us! I really need some help!

I hope there is a cure, I have problems with feeling sensation because of the head of my penis doesn't feel how it used to.
If anyone has any advice please share.

Matty.

I've had the same issues after wanking it more than usual. Mine went totally numb, and then came back to like 50% after a week. Yikes!  One thing that's been suggested is PNE or pudendal nerve entrapment. If you're overweight or spend a long time sitting on your arse (which I do) look into it.  Especially if you're getting "hard flaccid" and crazy shrinkage. See a urologist and then a neurologist--if it's PNE it's treatable.  In the meantime stop jerkin' it for at least a week or two.

I have the same problem. Once, I went to an urologist due to another concern.  I took the oportunity to ask him about my eyaculation problem. His answer was tha I had a psicologic condition,  that I had got used to reach the orgasm by steathcin my back and legs because of masturbation. He advice me no to stretch my legs when maturbating.  But if I do not strech my legs and back, I don’t eyaculate, piriot.

After reading blogs and specialiced websites, I thought that I had delayed eyaculation related to backbone problems. I’m surprise by the amount of people (men and women) that has discribes their problem in a very similar way to how I discribe mine, though I didn’t find anything about stretching legs in any of the websites and blogs about delayed eyaculation.

I doubt there is any proper answer for us on the web yet. But I do think that specilists are investigating our case, if they don’t they must do it cause our problem appears to be spreading. In other hand, it is posible that it has always been spread but just now we are talking about it. The doctors that star this reasearch should take into account what we all have in common, for instance, we all drink coffe and what is our pennis size, how many of us are circumcised, how tall we are, our weight, masturbation frecuence, etc.   

I hope your comprenhend me, I made my best to express my self in english.

I came across this post by searching for "contract legs to ejaculate" as that is exactly what I have to do in order to cum. I experience what everyone writes here, the numbness and only being able to cum by putting alot of physical stretching and muscle contracting into it. I've been to a doctor who said mu condition was psychological and re-directed to a sexologist. At the time no help was given that resolved my issue, this was 6 years ago. I can only cum when my girl is riding rough on top of me and I am able to stretch my legs. It is also easier if if I dont ejaculate for a week. This is really a unsatisfying and akward situation, as I am able to f**k all night long, but can't come through sex, i usually need to be finished off by hand.

Hi all,

I discovered I had the same problem a while back. 
I could get hard, the girl was smoking hot, and there would be no sensation at all during sex.
After a while I would go soft again due to lack of stimulation. It's very annoying of course, because you can't tell a girl you can't cum with sex with her, that raging bag of hormones will instantly think its her. And god help me I do love the lass so I make it seem I am just extremely generous in bed to the point of ignoring my own needs. 

In any case, I haven't been able to find an answer yet. 
 (I don't know if more people have this incommon, but when I used to masturbate I would only stimulate the penis head so naturally I assumed I had become de-sensitized.)  
 The thing I am trying now is to when masturbating only work the shaft. preferrably stay away from the head as much as possible. The thought behind it is that by doing so my penis head might be able to get some sensitivity back, and that by working the shaft I might train myself to orgasm more from that as well (there is a slight paradox there, I know).
In any case, I don't know if my head has regained sensitivity, but the first time I tried it I nearly couldn't come, but now it becomes more easy to orgasm by just rubbing the shaft.

I hope this will do the trick for now, but I will try to find out more things to do to hopefully work out other solutions.
I stretch my legs as well during sex. I will try from now on to masturbate without doing that. thanks for that tip, all. 

I think maybe a longer foreplay might also be benificial, since it will build sexual tension up more. 

If anybody has any thoughts about this, please share them. 

Cheers!

Maybe try using lube during masturbation if you a already don't, it could take could make it more pleasurable and easier to ejaculate

Thank god.... the heavens and every thing holy iam not the only one. I AM ONLY 17!!! I wake up hard as $h!t, have to piss and then go white and numb in da head and shrink to the size of a 4 year old all day intil i think about sex. happens everyday. Did i mention the fact that..... I AM ONLY 17!!! yall got the easy case of what ever it is. ive got da full blown case. have the whole having to strectch out my legs to. PLEASE Find a cure. dont want to stay a virgin for ever, or penis uselous.

I think I've got it figured out! I looked this up because I've got the same issue to deal with as all of you. I CANT cum without stretching my legs (sometimes quite forcefully). I can tell you that the advice some of you have offered indicating that "were doing it wrong" or that we've just gotten "use to" stretching our legs when we come and we "have to focus on cuming" and just stop stretching our legs... is TOTAL BS. I've tried focusing for long periods of time and it doesn’t matter. If I don’t stretch my legs, I WONT cum. Okay, so here's the deal.. try stretching your legs before you whack off or get laid! I tried it today for the first time and it worked! I was happy as sh*t! All I did was bend to touch my toes and I also did an inner hamstring stretch where I sat down, brought the bottoms of my feet together, and pulled them in toward my groin. I held each stretch for a few minutes and I came within 5 minutes of whacking off WITHOUT stretching my legs!

P.S. Today was my first attempt. Please let me know how this works out for you guys cause I'm thinking about stretching my legs routinely from now on just to keep them loose.