Im 15 and I want to orgasm/squirt. I rub my clot regularly and get pleasure but it doesn't lead to anything. I have also tried fingering my vagina but I didn't like it - is there anything else I can try? Thanks.

have you tryed a toy

i can't get hold of one, i am only 15

I don't think you can squirt without fingering, I read that it's caused by stimulation of an area inside the vagina.

for the orgasm, anything that vibrates should work, if you make sure you're relaxed enough first.

thank you! although what vibrating objects would you suggest that are easy to get hold of.

Vibrating tooth brush, phone, mini back massager

I use the showe head to orgasm 

1. fill the bath tub Half full 

2. Rub clit 

3. Smear gel on clit 

4. jentely hover the head abone cjut then turn it on warm ish 

5. Dont give up just keep hovering don't stop until thou can't breathe you Should cum violentley do this every day. :-)

I just lay in bed at night read some stories about this topic and follow these steps 

1: lay back relax

2: open ur flaps and beging to feel around

3: then flick and rub ur clit as fast and as hard as u want 

i usually end up sticking a figer in from the pleasure soo yea i get a great orgasm and do this 3 -4 times a night about 2 times a week

I just masturbated for my first time ever and it was amazing try moving your clit side to side with your finger beside your thumb