Hi I'm 15 and I've been masturbating since I was about 13... I want to be able to squirt but everytime I try it doest work! What can I do to help myself?

Hi, first off, not all women and girls can squirt when they have an orgasm, and those that do will not do it every time they have an orgasm. Also, it doesn't necessarily increase the pleasure, though it may feel different in a good way. Usually is thought to happen when you have an orgasm from having your g spot stimulated. This is actually hard to do to yourself without a specially shaped sex toy. Your g spot is usually on the front wall of your vagina. It feels ridged or rougher than the surrounding tissue. feeling that with your fingers may give you an orgasm and you might squirt. Or you might not. Don't get too caught up on what you think you should be doing when you masturbate. There is no right or wrong as long as you are safe and happy. also, your sexual responses develop over time. many women find it hard to orgasm when they are younger and their ability to orgasm improves over time. Others who don't squirt start to as they get older. Relax and enjoy your body without worrying about what yoy are doing too much. It's supposed to be fun.