I'm nearly 22 and have been masturbating for about a decade now. I have only ever masturbated one way in my entire life, and that is by vigorously grinding my penis against my bedsheets to climax. I've been masturbating at least once a day for that entire ten-year period, and I am now worried it has taken a severe toll on my genitals. I feel like my penis has gotten shorter, and my testicles have definitely shrunk to the size of grapes. It is immensely distressing and I do not know if I am simply being paranoid (I'm prone to it) or if there's an actual problem at hand. My main fear is that the grinding of my shaft and scrotum against the bed has pushed my penis backwards into my body, and if so, is it reversible?

In additional information, I've been at least chubby all my life, and I've been gaining more weight lately, I think, though I'm exercising with a focus on weight loss right now. I put myself at 5'5, 250-275 (I'm afraid to look at an actual scale =( ). I know that weight gain can be a big factor in the perceived length of a penis, but I'm concerned it's more than that.

Also, does anyone know of any other complications that could arise from this masturbation method? I've personally found that the preference for friction in orgasms has kept me from being able to attain orgasm from blowjobs, and any advice on overcoming that ball of wax would be appreciated as well.

Thanks. =(

Last things first.
The longer you wait between orgasms of any kind, the easier you'll come.
If you want to come from a blowjob, wait longer between sessions and you'll probably come easier.

As for your masturbation technique, it probably has nothing to do with your genitals' size. You CANT force a penis back inside a body.

However, by putting on weight, you can "hide the root" of the penis deeper within a layer of fat. Talk to your doctor about a diet or exercise or both to reveal more of the penis.

Finally, don't worry.
You can't hurt yourself while humping or grinding into your sheets or mattress. Relax!

I've had this same problem with this masturbation technique and i've heard others having it too. My penis use to be about 8-8.5 inches until i started masturbating that way, now it is down to about 6 inches. There has to be some reason for this.