I stumbled across the Plazan Placenta Collagen mask accidentally. I'm intrigued, though they are quite clear that they say you have to other different products made by them in conjunction with the placenta collagen mask, they say it offers:

* Deep cleansing

* Lifting and anti-age

* Elasticity

* Hydration

* Inflammation and puffiness

The thought of placenta on your face is a little icky, true, but if it could really work then why not? Of course placentas are known for their rejuvenating effects and I have previously heard that they may be used in quite a lot of skincare products. What I want to know is if this is a fad, like so many others that will come and go, or if anyone really has positive experiences with this mask or other similar ones that may exist. They are expensive enough to want to ask before buying!

I am interested in this mask myself. I have read numerous reviews and am confident that it is not just a fad, but that it really works. One user who described exactly how she used the mask said that you can cut pieces of the mask off and spot treat the areas of your face that are most wrinkled. Then, once the mask is gone, you can still use the solution it comes in as well. I am planning to use it this way. You need to store it in your fridge the whole time to keep it from going off, that's very important, but otherwise it looks like it can be used for quite a long time.

Placenta, yeah? Like real actual placenta? Like the stuff they throw out at the hospital after women give birth? Yeah, I'm not shocked 'cause I've heard rumours about that being used in skincare before (though I didn't really believe it to be honest) but yeah, no matter what they do to sterilize that stuff I can't help but think that is just yuck. Urea is another of those things I got a real problem with. Nope, waste ain't something you put on your skin. Can't they make something synthetic that achieves the results folks are looking for? Man... 

If you'd put this on your face, my first question is WHY?!?

Celebrity

I looked at this on Amazon. Judging by the letters on the packaging, this product comes from Korea. Placenta has been used in Traditional Asian Medicine for a very, very long time. It has proven benefits. Some new moms are even using their own placentas in smoothies or as capsules these days. I would not mind using this product. The reviews are mainly good, though there was one that complained it took weeks and weeks to arrive. Also, they are single-use packages, so no, you cannot reuse them or at least not officially, but if it works for the user above, well, why not?

Rosie

You may also like to test the Holika Holika placenta mask. Yes, placenta masks have many benefits and sheet masks are very popular in Korea. :) Placenta has excellent properties of producing collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin in your skin, all the things you need for a youthful look! Those who end up using the masks all the time, they see benefits like less wrinkles, fading of scars and acne, and plumper looking skin. You also get beautifully hydrated skin, like a facial at the salon! When you overcome your prejudices about ingredients, after all we all want beautiful skin and placenta masks can offer this to you.

Just read a piece about this and as it turns out, you're usually talking 'bout sheep placenta and not human placenta. Dunno if that makes it any more hugienic or if that's easier to stomach somehow... Anyways, I guess so, 'cause in a survey I read, many more folks were willing to try placenta masks compared to that vampire facial we discussed on these boards recently too, or bee venom (which I'd never heard of as a beauty treatment but yeah, it sounds unpleasant). Bird poo and leeches are also apparently used as beauty treatments, as well as a certain bodily cell only produced by males (trying to avoid triggered spam filters and the like, LOL). When you look at it like that, well, I guess placenta masks ain't so bad after all, yeah? I guess if I had bad wrinkles and knew it worked I'd give it a go. Yeah, I admit that I prefer sheep placenta to human placenta, LOL.

Yes, I love it! Of course no product is perfect and I'd personally prefer a big industrial pot of something that would last me for months over a single use package that needs repurchasing all the time but well, it has helped my skin, and at the end of the day that is what really matters most. Placenta masks have helped me achieve wrinkle reduction and a more plump face, and have just made me look glowing and healthy also. I will continue to use them occasionally whenever I feel my skin needs a boost or is ready for some preventative care.

Placenta face masks, in which a sheep's placenta is most often used, do work on the skin. It is a very popular treatment among celebrities. Placenta contains lots of stem cells and they are really good for tightening your skin and reducing your wrinkles. After I gave birth at a birth center, I did ask for my placenta back and I made smoothies with it. I felt awesome and looked great. No so with my first child, after whom I felt exhausted. I totally credit the placenta smoothie, but because you might not want to ingest sheep placenta and you still want the benefits, a facial is a good option as well.

My sister brought a placenta mask back from Asia as a gift. I felt a bit weird about using it and even looked it up on the internet beforehand, but it had many positive reviews and so I went ahead. I admit it — my skin felt heavenly after using the mask! So you can count me in the "positive experience" group. It's not a fad, although it is a bit weird perhaps. It has been around forever in Asia and is still going strong, now reaching other parts of the world as well. Once people get over their initial weird feelings, a placenta mask can really help their skin.