The throat is one of the first areas of the visible body to generally begin displaying signs of aging, and quite badly too! My own throat isn't there yet at the minute, but I have seen too many women change overnight to think that it is too early for me to intervene.

What can you do to keep your throat looking young? I am both interested in reputable creams and serums I might not have heard of and fillers that might work well for the throat. If you think it keeps your throat looking firm, please do share it here!

General tips for keeping your neck looking as young as possible, before the wrinkles hit, would include:

- Actually taking the time to keep that part of your body moisturized too, something many people just forget about.
- Applying sunscreen to your neck as well and working on keeping it out of the sun as much as possible.
- use a gentle scrub to remove dead skin cells once a week or so, to encourage cell turnover.
- Consider "facial yoga" for your neck and face.
- Try to sleep on your back, on a small pillow.
- Don't smoke and eat a balanced diet.

Hey,

Anyone with serious neck wrinkles and sagging ought to be considering CO2 fractional laser treatment IMHO. It works by removing (vaporizing, actually), the outermost layers of the skin thereby allowing new, more youthful and undamaged skin to begin forming. As such, this is a great choice for both wrinkles and sun damage, which of course go hand in hand with one another.

Anyone who is experiencing significant neck wrinkles is best off consulting a board-certified plastic surgeon to ask what would be the best treatment for them, of course, and remaining open to suggestions - because no matter how good you are at Googling, they know more about what will work optimally for you.

Good luck!

Is it me, or are we looking at more and more extreme options for anti-ageing? The media and the web normalise plastic surgery and non-surgical options that are still pretty invasive, and YouTube makes it sound like the girl next door is definitely getting all that stuff done. Frankly I don't wanna see their credit card balance!!! Listen people. We all get old. We can delay the signs of ageing and improve the look of ageing skin by applying hyaluronic acid serum, vitamin C serum, honey masks, papaya enzyme masks, copper peptides, all that kind of stuff. That will really help your neck, which is of course a neglected area that we don't really see until it all starts going south. But surgery and stuff? Nah thanks. Not for me, not now and not ever because that's just not for me.

I think because there is a lot of anti-oxidants in some fruits, it might be true that it is good for anti-aging to eat a lot of fruit. Seems to be a good thing to help your skin stay in good knick. Maybe boost your fruit intake and also try one or more of the numerous fruity mask recipes you can find on the internet. Avocado is very good as a mask, which you can apply to your neck as well. Banana I have heard, is good as well along with papaya, which has lots of enzymes. You could try honey as well.

I am not sure if this is what you were looking for. You can also go for a neck lift, of course, but I prefer more natural things myself.

For cosmetic purposes, you can consider your neck/throat to be part of your face. All the skincare that you offer your face you can offer your throat as well, whether you are talking vitamin C serum, hyaluronic acid, copper peptides, clay masks, Q 10, or whatever else. Hyaluronic acid, being something that attracts rather a lot of moisture, is a great solution. You could also think about applying retin A, a great anti-age solution for your face, to your neck area as well. You can also have lighter chemical peels and laser resurfacing done to your neck as well as considering a neck lift if you want to go that far.

It is funny you should say that. I have been using a hyaluronic acid day cream, called instant moisture+ cream hyaluronic acid booster, for some time now. Some days it is fine by itself, other times it does not feel quite hyrating enough and I throw another moisturizer on top. It was just a few days ago that I thought, let's apply this to my neck and chest area as well. Guess what? It is really making a difference! I can't believe this didn't occur to me before. It is working very well.