Can you help me decide whether to make this purchase or not please?

The Talika Light 590 Collagen Booster and 525 Skin Brightener two in one product looks extremely appealing to me. Here is a product that targets anti-aging and skin brightening in one product. You are meant to use it twice daily for only one minute and it even comes with a USB adapter for use on the go. If this product does everything it promises then I have no doubt that I want it. However, since reviews are quite hard to find, I am not yet sure whether to make this purchase or not.

Is this a fractional laser for at-home use ala Palovia, Reaura, etc? Reading a little bit about it, they talk about it being light therapy, but I am not sure what that means? Everyone is referencing the Duo capability as well. I am interested in reducing my wrinkles but I really do not want to lighten my skin because it is pale enough as it is. All I can really get from the descriptions I have read is that this Talika device is meant to boost collagen and elastin production, which sounds good, but I would like to find out more about it from people who know/have used it. Thanks.

So, I've been going out of my way to find actual honest reviews of this Talika Duo thing. The really frustrating thing is that the first few pages that come up if you Google this thing is all blog posts in which people essentially copy what the manufacturer says about this product. Yeah, I can see that on their own website, you know? I did find a blog where the lady said that it seemed to make a difference to her skin. People also say there's clinical trials. On the whole, them laser devices (this one works with light not laser) seem to have a whole lot more reviews. Though this is cheaper than say that Philps ReAura, I am simply not as convinced that it actually does something, you know? Just my impression...

Talika Duo is easy to use and has a soothing feel. What I do is keep it in the bedroom and use it before I go to sleep and when I get up in the morning. You can also do it when you are watching TV, waiting for dinner to be ready, whenever it fits in your day. Can even use it on public transport or at traffic lights, no need to remove makeup before using. Just hold it around two centimeters away from your skin for the optimum results and wait until it comes off for collagen side. You can use it on the neck area also. For the brightening side, again, same thing but can use it on your eyes also. For me it is so convenient. You can charge it with USB and seemlessly fits into your own lifestyle. I love the Talika Duo, it has definitely made a difference to my skin but you must remember to use it every single day and can use it multiple times in one day. When you first get the device will take four weeks of every day use until you have the improvements. True that it is not cheap, but for me worth it!

Again, I would be really happy to use any product that improves my rosacea, and I have recently been considering "something like this", that is, some kind of device. I am worried that such things have the potential to make my rosacea worse, and therefore I wouldn't use anything like that before consulting my derm, but with the Talika Duo, I did read that some women are using it to improve their rosacea. Should anyone reading this have any experience with using the Talika Duo with rosacea, I would be very excited to hear what your experience has been like. I am really looking for something that will improve my rosacea, not just an anti-wrinkle device that happens not to make the rosacea any worse. 

Hi, I'm the person who opened this thread and I just wanted to come in and thank you for your review. I was really hoping to find someone who owns and loves the Talika Light 590 Collagen Booster, but I see now that the Duo, where you get the brightening effect as well, is most popular now. Your user experience sounds smooth and I'm happy to hear that the Talika Duo made a difference for you. Do you have any idea where I can buy it for the lowest possible price? I'm always up for a good bargain! Thanks so much again, that was really useful.