Hello. I'm 45 year old female and I'm having big problems with controlling and managing my chronic pain.
You see, I'm suffering from constant muscle stiffness especially in muscles located deep in my back and pelvis. No one really knows what the exact reason is and I have seen many doctors because of it.
They all were prescribing me pain killers and that’s all.
Just recently my hope has returned because a friend of mine has told me there is some prolotherapy that could definitely help me and that only one doctor is practicing it in our city.
Does anybody know anything about this type of pain management therapy?

Hello. I really don’t have any problems with chronic pain but my mother do. You see, she had big problems with herniated dist in her back and even after the operation- pain stayed as predominant symptom. She didn’t know what to do and then- someone recommended her this prolotherapy. I believe this prolotherapy works by strengthening weak, relaxed ligaments that cause joints to loosen. The muscles around weak ligaments contract to help stabilize the joint and that’s why- target point is muscle!
If I remember correct -this technique consists of injecting a painkiller into areas where ligaments are weak or damage which is causing mild inflammation and then, naturally, body’s fighting against it making the tendons stronger!