The other day my girlfriend and I were dryhumping which usually gets me to precum. Then she gave me a ha****b and she was bad at it like usual so I didnt cum and then she gave me head and i didnt cum cuz she also bad at that. I don know if i precumed. She wanted me to put my penis in her so I tried but it barely went in like maybe not at all just was there but was too big to fit in. I felt my penis while repositioning and it was wet sort of and idk if it was her wetness or me?

Do you think that it was her or me?

Should I be worried that she is pregnant and what are the chances that she is?

Before putting my penis almost in I ate her out and fingered her a bit and so I'm also wondering if she could have gotten pregnant if there was precum on my finger. I only touched the tip of my penis with my thumb i think so i dont think any precum was on my middle finger which i fingered her with.

Should I be worried

No. The wetness was probably from her if your penis was rubbing against her vagina which secretes a lubrication when aroused. There a very slim chance that she would become pregnant.

I'm a girl, worrying about this same thing right now. I've read mixed reviews online some saying that it can cause pregnancy, but it's a slim chance, and others saying that it can't... I'm just not sure.