I’m just wondering… Can you explain to me what is “second-hand smoker”? My brother told me yesterday that I’m putting him in the position of “second-hand smoker”, and he had that expression on his face like: “you’re bad!” :-) So, what does it mean?

You’re really making second-hand smoker out of your brother! As a smoker, you enjoy your tobacco and think that everyone else could only have aesthetical problem with tobacco smoke: they like it, or they don’t. But, Adam, it’s not like that! You’ve chosen to smoke and enjoy inhaling tobacco smoke, but people around you who are not smokers are also put in a position to inhale the same substance. That makes them second-hand smokers – involuntary, passive smokers, that is! Tobacco smoke contains variety of toxins, like carbon monoxide, ammonia, tar, formaldehyde, aldehydes, and hydrogen cyanide, as well as carcinogens - direct causes of cancer! All these toxins ruin your health, and can cause severe damage to passive smokers, especially children. Just think about this fact: children of smokers have far higher rates of asthma then the children of non-smokers.