Hello, guys. I have recently been experiencing palpitations, dizziness and shortness of breath and I went to a doctor. He has done a routine checkup. I was found a low blood level of iron. I would like to know which meds are best for treating this condition. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Hi, there. I wouldn’t recommend you to take iron supplements on your own. The most important thing is to determine what caused this condition of yours. Removing this cause mustn’t be neglected. Iron supplements are another step in treatment. Many supplements have side effects like constipation, diarrhea and feeling sick. Your doctor will recommend you the best supplement. You can ask him which one has the least side effects. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck!

Hey guys. I am not sure that you need to look for a prescription of pills and treatments here. Instead of writing for possible treatment here, you should have done it with the doctor who examined you and determined your diagnosis. if iron deficiency causes you to be cold we might be talking about anemia and that is manageable but nevertheless, you shouldn't do anything on your own and you should go and visit a doctor about this issue. He will tell you what to do next, after the examination, and he will decide what is the best treatment for you.