Hello, good people. My friend has been diagnosed with chondromalacia and I would like to find out something more about this. For instance, I would like to know about the effectiveness of the physical exercises here. Can anyone tell me something more about this? Thanks in advance for answering to my post.

Hi to you too. Physical exercises can play important role in recovering. Some of the exercises are meant to strengthen muscles. This is important since these muscles are important support for knee. Quadriceps is the most important one. Of course, these exercises are special and should be managed by a professional. Muscles around the hip are also important to be strengthened. I hope your friend will be all right. Good luck with all. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I agree with the previous post. These exercises should be managed by a professional. Your friend should also rest his knee as much as possible. He should also take painkillers if he cannot stand pain. I would recommend Tylenol. He should also avoid the activities that induce pain. I hope this was helpful. Please, let me know how this goes. Bye!