I am 46 years old and recently was diagnosed with neuropathy. This is a very stressful, painful condition. I missed my period this month and was wondering if it is due to the stress of my condition or could I be entering menopause or even peri-menopause. I visited my gyno 6 months ago and he didn't even bring up the word menopause. I want to ask my neuro if menopause can cause this condition but was a little embarrassed. My burning sensations are constant 24/7. What do you think?

isit true...my mom who is 51 years now has just entered her menopausal period...she has been complain of numbness and pins and needle sensation over her feet and hands for the past 1 week. now the numbness has ascended upto te buttocks...and worsens with cold...she has been taking neurobion one tablet twice daily for the past 1 week...but no changes...is that enough or she should start on the hormonal medication?