I am 24 (almost 25) years old and am postmenopausal. I know it sounds weird but it's true. We found out when I was 18 that I was menopausal.
I need some help. I'm told that I don't have much time left, due to my menopausal uterus, to carry a child. My sister has offered to donate eggs after she has her 2nd child in October. I'm wondering if anyone has any insight into the details of a menopausal uterus and carrying a child after 7+ years of being into menopause. Any info or advice would be very much appreciated.

After seven years of being into menopause, I'm afraid there are several factors that can be a big disadvantage in your maintaining the pregnancy. The main changes that happen in menopause are stopping of production of estrogen, but other important female sex hormones that are vital for keeping the pregnancy also change. Than again, I think that the hormonal part is something your gynecologist will be able to help you with. But your question - the menopausal change of uterus might be the bigger problem here. Menopause causes uterus tissue to atrophy, so it is not likely that it could support the pregnancy. But, you need to see a good, trusted, fertility doctor to see if there are hormonal treatments that could improve your chances. Wish you the best!