All reading I had about menopause, were about problems, solves for the problems, troubles, suffering etc. I would like to read some menopause success stories. It is impossible that every woman in this world is condemned on suffering throw this period of her life. Please, write about some success you had in your menopause period. We all need that kind of stories as a support.

Hi! Ok, you asked for it. Success stories about menopause, why not. Well, my meno started terrible with all the symptoms, you already know. Do you know what I have done about it? Laugh. Yes, I laugh. My husband, too. We even made jokes about it. You know what can I talking about? Something like this: when I have hot flashes I whisper in my husband ear that I am so wet because of him. Then we both laugh. There are number of examples, how you can deal with this and stay happy!

Hello there Winona. There are several women who have success stories during and after their menopausal period. Some have started sad stories for gaining weight during their menopausal but after few tries and book reading, it was very successful to loose their weight. They even felt more energetic after getting enough information. I can share you this topic regarding ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed. You can check out their stories. Best of luck to you!