So I've been on the pill for about a year now but when it comes to that time o the month I alway have these bad cramps that come along with it and also the is some clotting as well, but I never had these problems before I started to take the pill. Is there something wrong? Is it possible that I could have endometriosis?

Endometriosis  , Nah I don't think so but you can rule out by Ultra-sonography
it could be just Minor UTI.

Thanks also I looked up uti but I don't have any symptoms for that, is it still possible I could have it?

And this pain only happens everytime I get my period, so I don't really think it could be a uti. Is there anything else it might be? Shoul I go to my gp?

Fallenangel5555 wrote:

Hello Mam,
What's your age?
how long you have been married ?
how many children do you have?
Is there any missed - abortion in past ?
Have you tried taking some medications like some pain killers that you normally take during such pain in menses,

I'm only 18, so I'm not married nor have any children.
Yes I have taken some but it doesn't work.