I have problem regarding my low self-esteem and I am so shy that I am practically not able to do anything right I tried everything from such as protecting I am not that way o hardly attempting to be secure but it is tough. So I thought is there any mental training to help me with this?

Hi! you have reminded me on myself I was so shy and insecure that it was a disaster and than my mom came to an idea I should be doing some mental training and she actually bought me somewhere cd called Mind training for confidence and self esteem which is a combination of relaxation and hypnosis techniques. I have been using it everyday it lasts no longer than 20 minutes and it really makes you feel much better after short period of time. I was combining it with frequent how I called it exercise-I would stand in front of my mirror repeating myself affirmation words and that's where I figured out I could be a good actress and that is what I do today I am an theater actress and am enjoying my life. one of the main part of mental training is also frequent yourself visualization and you do it like this-close your eyes and imagine yourself in desired situation achieving desired goals, those are just some kind of mental training techniques and they really work. Try them out!