I am supposed to be running cycling and swimming and all that at one time next week and I have already started being nervous. It is not the first time I would participate in triathlon I have already done it once and now and than I have the same symptoms –I am so nervous and have doubts over myself and it is not I am not good in that I simply love running, cycling and swimming but and I am just fine in doing that but whenever it comes to a competition I got blocked and the results are much worse than while training it. So what could I do?

You could try with some audio visualization mental training. It is obvious that you suffer from the lack of self esteem actually and this mental training in combination with your running, cycling and swimming training should provide you good results and could make you feel great on the day of competition. It is about your brain training that could make you increase the self confidence and self esteem for trust me this is the cause of your frequent anxiety right before the competition you might even get sick if you don’t find the way how to deal with this. so I advice you try with I think it is called triathlon visualization exercise it is in form of the cd and it is audio and takes about 15 minutes and if you use it regularly every day than you won’t miss better results.