Recently I’ve heard something interesting. Namely, there is a claim that cross-training with running helps swimming! What do you think about that? Do you think that if a swimmer starts to train running, that can bring about improvement of his swimming performance? I actually think that it’s very realistic. Maybe I should try it in order to see what will happen. How about you?

That’s so true! I’ve been combining running and swimming for a while and guess what – my performance improved significantly. It’s only logical that when you practice two sports activities your body will strengthen. Besides, running is one of the basic exercising techniques and I think that it’s a mandatory training no matter what sport you’re practicing. It’s a great way to keep in shape and to increase the capacity of your lungs, which is as we all know of vital importance for a swimmer. I think that running is a very useful activity and that everybody should practice it a few times a week. Then, diseases such as obesity would not exist. My advice is to try cross training with running, definitely!