Me and my husband have been tring to get oregnet for two years and still had no luck i went to the doctor last year and was told I had poly cistic ovarian syndrom. I am currently in school so i went home for a week and now that i'm back a school i feel like i've been having some pregnecy symptoms but if I can't even get pregnet then thats not what its is so ....Can you get pregnet having PCOS?!?!?!

Absolutely, I was diagnosed with pcos 4 years ago and since then I had twin daughters and a son. The twins were conceived on clomid and my son was just a miracle. I also got pregnant before the twins but had a miscarriage. I have irregular periods, the hair on the face and neck, and slightly overweight. However, I lost 60 pounds before becoming pregnant because I researched it, and most doctors claim losing weight really can help jump start things. Hope everything works out.

i was told about 7 years ago that i was going to struggle to get pregnant. Or i wasnt going to be able to. So like everyone else that has cysts i gave up. But 2 years ago i became prgnant on my own, no drugs no nothing. But the sad part about all this i didnt find out until i was 18 weeks far. Why? Because i dont have periods so thats why I didnt know. My baby came early and i lost him whn i was 20 weeks. Its been 2 years and we are trying and trying and nothing. i have givin up cause of all that time. someday again it will happen again!

Lots of people get pregnant with pcod. Many when they aren't expecting it because they think they can't get pregnant. I have an 11 yo and after I was told I would never get pregnant again without help. 7 years later I conceived without help but lost the baby at 19 weeks. The doc put me on metformin which made me sick so I stopped taking it. It did, however, make me start menstrating again regularly. Something that only happened sporadically before. After I stopped taking it I got pregnant with twins! So yes, you can get pregnant with pcod.