2 years ago I had an accident and was luckily to survive. However, I was put on some strong medications and now I am using dozen of narcos daily. I was never a drug abuser, rarely drinking alcohol, smoking marihuana once… well, this accident did me good… I am now completely hooked to meth and I never knew what detoxing means until I missed a dose. Now, I am signed up for suboxone. I would like to know if subox wipes out the withdrawls of methadone, for example, can you take subox just long enough to get rid of the methadone withdrawls then pull away from the suboxon without too much trouble?
This is really important to me… see, I am tired of being hooked on one thing or the other, but this withdrawals scare me way too much

I was doing drugs (mostly heroin, occasionally cocain) for 3 years. I went to this program for detoxication and was put on methadone… I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone, as you probably wouldn’t … the thing with methadone is that, the reason methadone takes so long to get out of your system is because is seeps into your bone marrow. It leaves you miserable without it for long time just because of that. Besides, in my opinion methadone is no different from heroin… I had no appetite, no energy, I was like a zombie. But Methadone is considered to be a winner in a narcotic battle… it is used in this industry for 30 years, with so-called effective treatment. I do not agree.
Considering suboxone… well, in short, it helped me. I have unbelievable amount of energy and I gained some weight back. Although, suboxone is expensive… it is worth it. It is hard to say there will be no trouble pulling away form suboxone, but it will be easier, I think then pulling away form meth…
Good luck!

Hey danella, I just read your post and I wanted to see how you made out. I had severe precipitated withdrawls from the suboxone which scared me so bad that I started taking my opiates again. But your story sounds exactly the same as mine, no drugs ever until I was hospilized 6 years ago, now I'm hooked. Please let me know how the subs worked for you cause I need to try something and maybe subs again?. Thanks