I have constant rash breakouts on chin. I was wondering if microdermabrasion would help. I tried so many things and nothing helped, maybe this would.

With my warmest thoughts, I would recommend you to visit dermatologist. They are specialist in this field and they are best to know why are this rashes appearing and what would be best to do to make them go away. And yes, maybe they will recommend microdermabrasion. Maybe you do not trust them anymore, but skin is a long healing procedure. I do not know if you even went to see one, but if you did, and dermatologist didn’t help you, maybe another one will. Give it a try!

Hello there stimac,

I agree with Randolph, you should see dermatologist. If you have been seeing another one than change him or her. the skin is very complicated organ and especially skin on the face. My younger sister had problems with acne for years and she has changed few dermatologists before she managed to find the one who has helped her.

Basically they are just guessing so you must give him the best info you can about yourself. At the end cause of my friends problems were certain types of foods that she was eating and as soon as she has changed his nutrition his acne problem has reduced. Maybe this will be the same case with you.