For many years I have had problems with acne. I used so many products and it’s needless to say that they did not help me. But everything changed when I came across the name of beauty expert Paula Begoun. I read her book and find so many useful advices and tips. I would appreciate if you could tell me more about Paula and her life.

Paula Begoun has more than 25 years of experience in beauty industry. She wrote several best-selling books about beauty industry and even has her own line. 2.5 million copies of her book have been sold across the world, like “Don’t Go to the Cosmetic Counter Without Me”, “Blue Eyeshadow Should Be Illegal”, “The Beauty Bible”, “Don’t Go Shopping for Hair-Care Products Without Me”. She is a creator of Paula’s Choice skin care and Paula’s Select Cosmetics. Paula Begoun appeared on numerous programs like Oprah Show, The Today Show, Dateline NBC, Primetime, CNN etc. She earned her living as a makeup artist for years and she was and still is a consultant of many plastic surgeons, dermatologists and cosmetic companies. Paula bases her information on interviews with cosmetic chemists, dermatologists, and oncologists. Due to a fact that there are so many products on the market she is receiving letters where she is being asked what products really work. Her opinion is very respected because she gives comprehensive answers and doesn’t twist the truth. Her goal is to help women across the world to have a skin that they always wanted.