Hello. I'm 24 year old male and have some problems with skin acne. But this isn’t some trivial case of acne because they can't be found anywhere else beside on my back.
They can become very big and when they pop they are causing excessive bleeding. I try several stuff for acne but nothing helped. One thing more, they never heal 100% because they left big scars and sometimes appear again on the place where a scar before was.
This made me very depressed because I'm shame to tell somebody anything about this. Please help me!

Well, I would really like to help you so I did some small research on my own about this back acne problem.
First of all, I want to tell you that you are not alone with this problem because many people complaint on this problem.
I have found out that human back is the ideal place for developing acne problem because it has a lot of sebaceous glands and hair follicles. Did you ever consider using some Chinese herbs because they can relieve your symptoms helping control your hormones and cleanse you from the inside out? Try it because it helped a lot of people.
There are also several medications which can reduce your scars such as Common medicines are kali brom, carbo animalis, lachesis, merc sol, calendula, Echinacea etc.

Good day carlita,

The root cause of acne is toxins in the blood and out of balance hormones. It has nothing to do with how much oil your skin produces. Your blood becomes filthy as a result of the foods you eat. I could go on and on about this but I will simply direct you to some links. The first thing I would recommend is the e-book "Your last acne solution" this will tell you everything you need to know about acne and how to cure it. I would also recommend the book "Cleanse and Purify thyself" this will tell you more about proper diet and internal cleansing. You need to get your blood as clean and as pure as possible. The foods you eat and the condition of your bowels have everything to do with how clean your blood is. Yes it is going to take a lot of work, but this is about your health and right now you are in a diseased state. Also be aware that there is no pill or lotion that will cure acne so a trip to the dermatologist is a waste of time and money.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web adresses not allowed **

try different laundry detergents, I suffered with this for over 10 years until one day I noticed it cleared up and my wife changed laudry detergent a few days before it cleared up. I found that it was detergetns with phosphates in them that bother me.

carlita wrote:

Hi there, i can only give u advise from my greny-use your urine. All that eating and everything is really good for insite but outside U need to make tham DRY. Urine will halp U 2 dry. It dose work-Try! nothing to lose.

What Chinese herbs do you recommend? I've got a similar problem, I've tried everything.