I was wondering if anyone has had really sharp back pain to the point when they stand up they feel like they are going to fall right back down? I was sitting on the couch and i was breathing in and all of sudden i got a really sharp pain and my back and could barely stand up.

Hello there,

Well it seems that you have some big problem, and like this we could just guess what is wrong. The best thing you can do is to visit your doctor. he will probably send you to do some additional tests such as X-ray of the lungs to discover if there is something you should be scared of.

Before additional tests or symptoms it is impossible to tell you what is causing your back pain and troubles while you are trying to take deep breath. I hope that you will find out the diagnosis of this soon and that you will let us know about further events. Good luck.